Thursday, January 26, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 1.

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
View the original post for this 30 day challenge here.

Ahem. This is where I post a photo of myself.  
Taken with Pocketbooth for Android.
 Aww it's me. :)

It took FOREVER to figure out 15 facts about myself. 
Well, facts are easy. But 15 facts that are interesting? Not so much.  But I finally conquered the task and came up with this:

15 Spectacular Facts About Alma!
  •  I hate reality shows, but I have a soft spot for Face Off over on SyFy. The makeup these people can do is insane and amazing! I love it. 
    Oh and ghost hunting shows. Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures to be specific.
  • I am a member of Gryffindor. But you already know this.
  • Pizza rolls are my snack of choice.
  • I have this obsession with buying notebooks. The Boyfriend has stopped me from buying some for a while now, (as per my request in an attempt to stop wasting money) but that doesn't stop be from lusting after the hottest new notebooks in the school supplies section.  I have a stack of unused notebooks. I think I like the idea of always having them around. I don't understand it myself.
  • The previews for the movie Big Miracle make me cry. Every time.
  • I prefer odd numbers to even numbers. 
  • My most prized possessions are my intelligence and confidence. Two things that can never be taken away.
  • I dared the Boyfriend to kiss me while we were still friends.  :)
  • I own many, many pairs of shoes, but hardly wear them. I prefer my black or brown simple sandals.
  • Musicals make me happy. I need to make a pilgrimage to NYC and see every Broadway show I can.
  • The word "selacamp" (which is a prehistoric fish) makes me laugh.
  • I met the guys from 100 Monkeys. It was glorious. I can't wait to see them again!
  • Reading is my favorite pass time. Next to napping, of course.  I'm 7.
  • I'm still rocking my Pink 30GB Zune Original from 2007.  
  • I get asked at least once a week if my curly hair is natural, or if it is a perm. No. It's not a perm. I was born with it, baby!

That took entirely too long to think up! 
:)

6 comments:

  1. Yay, glad you're doing it too! I will be back tomorrow to read day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude I also hate reality shows but I also watch Face Off...it's too interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I love musicals, too! Which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many!

      Current raves are Wicked (which i got to see, and is amazing!), How To Succeed in Business, Spring Awakening, Aida, The Book of Mormon, West Side Story (the musical, not movie), Hairspray, Hair....I'm sure.I.can keep going. Lol.

      Delete
    2. Faves, not raves :)
      Auto correct fun times!

      Delete
  4. I love this!! I.know.what.you.mean. about buying notebooks - what is with that? I get them or aquire them from work, and as soon as I've written a few pages I want another... I think its the potential of a nice new pristine one for me :)

    I REALLY want to see Book of Mormon! I love that you love Hair - I showed Sarah when we first got together and I think she liked it, but its such an EXPERIENCE - I don't think she completely 'got' it haha. We also love Priscilla Queen of the Desert (SEE IT!!) and the Rocky Horror Picture Show!

    Can't wait to read the rest of the days, you are making me want to do this myself just for interest's sake!

    Laura xo
    sprezzaturaourway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...