Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
View the original post for this 30 day challenge here.
Ahem. This is where I post a photo of myself.
|Taken with Pocketbooth for Android.|
Aww it's me. :)
It took FOREVER to figure out 15 facts about myself.
Well, facts are easy. But 15 facts that are interesting? Not so much. But I finally conquered the task and came up with this:
Spectacular Facts About Alma!
- I hate reality shows, but I have a soft spot for Face Off over on SyFy. The makeup these people can do is insane and amazing! I love it.
Oh and ghost hunting shows. Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures to be specific.
- I am a member of Gryffindor. But you already know this.
- Pizza rolls are my snack of choice.
- I have this obsession with buying notebooks. The Boyfriend has stopped me from buying some for a while now, (as per my request in an attempt to stop wasting money) but that doesn't stop be from lusting after the hottest new notebooks in the school supplies section. I have a stack of unused notebooks. I think I like the idea of always having them around. I don't understand it myself.
- The previews for the movie Big Miracle make me cry. Every time.
- I prefer odd numbers to even numbers.
- My most prized possessions are my intelligence and confidence. Two things that can never be taken away.
- I dared the Boyfriend to kiss me while we were still friends. :)
- I own many, many pairs of shoes, but hardly wear them. I prefer my black or brown simple sandals.
- Musicals make me happy. I need to make a pilgrimage to NYC and see every Broadway show I can.
- The word "selacamp" (which is a prehistoric fish) makes me laugh.
- I met the guys from 100 Monkeys. It was glorious. I can't wait to see them again!
- Reading is my favorite pass time. Next to napping, of course. I'm 7.
- I'm still rocking my Pink 30GB Zune Original from 2007.
- I get asked at least once a week if my curly hair is natural, or if it is a perm. No. It's not a perm. I was born with it, baby!
That took entirely too long to think up!