Monday, January 30, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 3.

Day 3: Your first love.
See the original 30 Day Challenge post here.

So, I know I skipped a whole bunch of days and i should technically be on day 6, I think...the the past few days have been busy, insane, and I just never got a chance to just sit and type.
So let's pretend I never skipped any days and get back on track.  :)

My first love.
This will be a celebrity love.

Orlando Bloom.

I'm talking Orlando Bloom circa Lord of the Rings and Pirates Orlando. The Elizabethtown Orlando.  
Don't get me wrong, I still love him now, but back in the day...boy was fierce

Are you serious!?
Hope he was trying to call me!
 I loved him so much back in the day.
I was introduced to Lord of the Rings because of this guy.  I became a fan of Tolkien cause of this guy. 
He made me fall in love all over again with indie films.

I'm super happy he is reprising his role as Legolas in The Hobbit ...my inner fangirl is squealing in excitement!  

So there you have it folks. My first celebrity love, Orlando Bloom.   <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...