Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 4.

Day 4: Your parents.
See the original 30 Day Challenge post here.
 

My parents are awesome. 
They have done so much for my siblings and me, it's unbelievable. 
They deserve all the parenting awards in life!
 
 I had an awesome childhood. I had toys, fun, and of course good home cooked Mexican Food all the time.  They always have encouraged me to live out my dreams, to do what my heart desires so i can live a happy and fulfilled life. 
They are not disrespectful to each other (or anyone for that matter) and their household is always full of love. And Mexican Food.
Did I mention that my mom makes awesome homemade tortillas?  no?  Well she does.
<3

Needless to say, I wouldn't be here without them, and I can't imagine myself ever being born into another family.  This family rocks. This is not an opinion - it's fact.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...