Thursday, January 19, 2012

A celebrity appreciation post: Darren Criss edition.

After spending the last couple of nights listening to Darren Criss' EP album to relax me to sleep, I felt it was only right to make a post about why I love him.

So here is why.


Photo from Google.

  1. He is very pretty.
    I'm not superficial at all, but he is easy on the eyes.

  2. He is a brilliant song writer and singer.
    Before Glee, Darren was a YouTube supermegafoxyawesomehot stud. Don't believe me? Read ahead!
    Are you a Harry Potter fan and have yet to see A Very Potter Musical or A Very Potter Sequel?  If so, what are you waiting for? Go watch it all...then see this one!! 
    If you have, then you must already know that he wrote the music for the plays (along with a few friends) as part of a troupe called StarKid.
    Also, his EP called Human is awesome. You can get it for under $5 over at Amazon.

    His singing voice is amazing.  Not the best out there, of course, but there is no doubt that the man can sing, and he sings very well.

  3. He is a great addition to Glee.
    So after he gained populatiry on the web for A Very Potter Musical, Darren auditioned for Glee and scored the part of Blaine Anderson, who plays opposite Kurt Hummel and an openly gay student.

    Darren, being straight, plays the role of a gay student very well.  The way he looks at Kurt nearly kills me in each episode.  I love his character, and I'm so glad he was added as a regular.

    His character is my favorite next to Rachel and Kurt.

  4. He showed Broadway what he's got.
    Darren has shown us that his vocals and dancing shoes fit in well in the Broadway environment. His 3 week run in How To Succeed in Business Without Even Trying (which you can get info for here) is coming to an end, but from the videos I've seen, he is great.
Done.  Back to work!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that about him! He is one of my faves on Glee as well. So glad he's a regular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, he definitely deserves some appreciation! I haven't heard his album but I adored him on Glee.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...