Thursday, February 9, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 12.

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without.
See the original 30 Day Challenge post here.
 
 
Aside from the obvious keys, cell phone, wallet, and clothes answers...mine would be a bottle of water.
 
 
I always get randomly thirsty. During allergy season (which for me is 3 out of the 4 seasons) I get random coughing fits.  A bottle of water is my best friend.
 
It also helps me save money at the movies since I carry a big purse all the time, and fitting one of these guys in the purse (along with some candy snacks) is no big deal.
..
What, don't act like you don't sneak snacks into the movies every now and then.  We've all done it. 

1 comment:

  1. Of course I do it. I don't want to pay $3.50 for a box of Reese's Pieces candy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...