Day 22 - What's in your purse?
See the original 30 Day Challenge post here.
I had fun organizing my purse contents just for this photo.
Bad lighting though, but I numbered for your convenience!
- The purse. I actually got this one today at Maurices for $4 after my coupons and Take $10 card I earned! It's lovely.
- Black journal. For random thoughts taht don't need to be on Twitter or Facebook.
- Assorted pens.
- First aid kit. Simple purse pack.
- Tissues. 2 packs. I have no idea why I have 2.
- St. Ives lotion. I will go insane if I feel like I have dry skin during the day.
- Hand sanitizer. Peace of mind sometimes.
- Moisturized hand sanitizer. I hate germs and like creamy hands. lol. I obviously need to carry both lotion and sanitizer separately just in case I don't want this one.
- Small bag with my assorted lip products that include 2 Carmex chapsticks, one Salley Hansen lip gloss, 2 Rimmel lip glosses and on Revlon lip gloss. I am not a makeup type of girl, so lip gloss is as far as I go.
- Business card folio for my photography business. Holds about 15 cards at a time.
- Camera bag for my small Canon point-and-shoot camera, which I used for this photo. I take this camera everywhere, because carrying my big camera would be a headache everyday.
- Girl stuff. A pad, anti-baby pills, etc.
- My mini-pharmacy. Motion sickness pills (for the plan ride the other day), cough drops, and benadryl allergy pills.
- Inhaler. Sometimes I need this baby.
- Square Card Reader, for business related transactions.
- Revlon compact. I don't wear the makeup. I use it for the mirror. A friend of mine gave it to me because it wasn't the right shade for her, which is why it looks used!
- Assorted Orbit gum.
- I neglected to number my fancy striped wallet located top, center. :)
And there you have it.