Sunday, February 5, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 8.

Day 8: A place you have traveled.
See the original 30 Day Challenge post here.
 
It is a sad, sad fact that I have not traveled anywhere in a while.  It's been a long time since I've had a vacation, and when I did have one, I was too young to even care about taking my camera.
 
Last weekend, we took a quick drive up to San Antonio (a day trip), so I guess that counts.  Right?
 
The only photo I have that is not of myself, the Boyfriend, or family is a photo of the road from here to San Antonio.  The Boyfriend took this one.  :)
 
Hello Texas roads!
 Oh, and this picture from a small town called Bishop that is not afraid to show all of the stereotypical things Texas is "known" for:
 
Guns, boots, and hunting sporting goods. Way to keep up the stereotypes! 
 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to travel much. I can't wait to go to San Diego. That's going to be a HUGE trip. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat that Texas sky! Hooray for stereotypes (not).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the first photo is so amazing!!! The second one made me laugh, hehe!

    Yishi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sky is beautiful in your first photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...