Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have a 5 year old!

A five year old dog that is.  :)

My Lola (whom you can read about here!) turned five on Feb. 10.


My beautiful little girl is getting bigger.  :)

We took her to Petsmart to get her usual 2 new toys that she gets every year, and took her annual birthday photo.  :)

We actually let her pick her toys by pre-selecting a few, putting them on the floor and taking the one she puts in her mouth first. :)
We put the reject toys back in their proper places, don't worry. We are good customers.  Heh.

I know she has no idea that today is her birthday, but she sure as hell was happy and had fun.  That is all that matters to me!

:)

Picture time!

Lola with the Boyfriend (her daddy) at Petsmart.
with the toys she picked out!
My shoes and Lola's face! 
Posing with her birthday presents.  :)
"Mommy, are we done yet? Can I please play now?"
Happy girl!!

Do you guys celebrate birthdays for your pets, too?  Tell me about it!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god she is adorable. Is she a breed of Corgi? She looks tall for a Corgi.
    And I have cats, and we just by them tuna and soft snacks for Birthdays and Christmas. We even have kitty stockings. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is part corgi, yes. :)

      Aww! I love when pets have stockings!

      Delete
  2. She's so adorable! I do stuff for my dog's birthday. She'll be ten soon, which is making me sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww. One of our family dogs turned 10 and i got sad, too!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through 20sb; I'm totally following you now. :)

    Your dog is absurdly adorable! She has such a happy-looking face. Is she a corgi?

    -Rayelynn
    www.unhamperedbypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is absolutely adorable! She has such a happy face. Is she a corgi?

    I'm totally following you now. :)

    -Rayelynn
    www.unhamperedbypants.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, part Corgi! :)
      And thanks, I'll follow back!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...