Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Smile Project.

I finally started a project that I've been wanting to do for a while.

I have always wanted to sit and listen to people tell me their stories.  Sad stories, funny stories, defining stories, scary stories, you name it, then follow it up with a portrait.

Kind of like my take on the popular 100 Strangers project where you take photos of strangers, but with the ability to get to know the person a little.

I made a blog for it: The Smile Project.
Will all my lovely readers go follow?  I would appreciate it to much!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really cool project. :) I'm off to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds neat! I'm going to go check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing project! I can't wait to read all of the stories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...