Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To the love of my life...

The boyfriend and I circa 2010 (i think!)


Thank you for...
     ...being everything I have ever wanted and more.
     ...being my sunshine on those dark days.
     ...smiling (because I love your smile!).
     ...5 years of awesomeness.
     ...showing me television shows that are not on cable tv.
     ...supporting my dreams, even if those dreams are hard to come by.
     ...still letting me enjoy onion rings, even though you hate them.
     ...holding my hand every day.
     ...holding my heart every day.
     ...being an awesome daddy to Lola.
     ...always making me feel beautiful.
     ...all the jokes, laughs, and fun times.
     ...listening to me.
     ...loving me.

I love you, Paul. 
Not just on Valentine's day, but every day.

<3

Now go get me some candy.    hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...