Saturday, March 3, 2012

The 11 questions tagged post. In my case, 22 questions. Yay!

So I was tagged by both Breakfast at Tina's and 20 Something Muddle to complete 11 questions tagged by each.  First, i will get out of the way the people I will tag and the questions you shall be answering:

And my questions for those of you tagged are:
  1. What is the greatest, most defining, moment of your life so far?
  2. If you had to eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
  3. Pick 5 songs you would listen in repeat all day.
  4. How would you spend your last day on earth?
  5. If you could bring any endangered species back to life, which would it be and why?
  6. What are your top three goals?
  7. I admit it. Some commercials make me cry. What commercials have made you tear up a bit?
  8. If you could do anything over again, what would it be?
  9. In your opinion, is love real or overrated?
  10. What do you always have with you when you leave your home, aside form the obvious keys and cell phone?
  11. What advice would you give your teenage self?
 ------------------------------------------------

And now I will answer the questions I was tagged on!  Starting with Breakfast at Tina's questions...

  1. If you could go back and change one thing that happened in your life, what would it be?
    I don't think i would change anything.  Everything has it's purpose and without the happy times and the bad times, I wouldn't be who I am today.  I try to live without regrets, but taking each turn as a learning tool.

  2. What is your astrological sign, and how does it reflect your personality?
    Leo. I'm not into astrology, so maybe someone can help me here?

  3. Which would you give up for the rest of your life: sex or food?
    Oh dear.  This is NOT easy to answer.  But we need food to live, so I would have to say sex.  Even though life will be boring without it, I'm sure. 

  4. If you had to choose between killing the person you love to save the world or killing the rest of the world to save the person you love, which would you do?
    This one is even worse to answer!  Haha!  My heart is sad just thinking about the answer to this.  Do I have to answer?!? 
    I would do what's best for the greater good, I'm sure, but i don't think I would ever be happy again.

  5. What is the most valuable lesson you have ever learned, and who taught it to you?
    "You are worth so much more than this. You are wortht he world to someone, just wait and see."  Told to me by my best friend back when I was stupid and in a bad relationship.  Little did I know I really did have someone waiting for me who loves me more than I could ever describe.

  6. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
    I used to hate my name, but i've grown to love it. No name changes.  :)

  7. If you could get a degree in anything without having to worry about finding a job in that field, would you get a degree in?
    Musical theater.

  8. What do/did you study in college, and what will/did you do with your degree?
    I have two degrees: one in Graphic Design, and another in Business. 
    I utilize my graphic design degree in my personal and photography life.  I use my Business degree for my small business. It worked.

  9. What song/movie/food/book is your guilty pleasure?
    Song - Anything Backstreet Boys.
    Movie - Now and Then.
    Food - Pizza Rolls.
    Book - The Jessica Darling series.

  10. You have a fortune that will make or break your country's economical state. Would you give it to your own country to prevent a decade of substandard welfare, or would you give it to a Third World country to start a lifetime of quality living?
    This is selfish of me, but I would probably give it to my country. 
    Or split the monies into both.

  11. How would you spend your last day on earth?
    With family and in his arms.
 ---------------------

And now the questions I was tagged for from 20 Something Muddle...


  1.  What one thing in your life do you feel most proud of?Starting my own business.  I can't wait for the day it takes off further and it becomes my only job.  :)
  2. If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be and why?I would wish for 1) equality for all people, 2) happiness, and 3) to meet Darren Criss.
    See, I wished for everyone AND myself.  haha!
  3. What is your happiest childhood memory?I have a lot of happy memories. My family gave me a great childhood...so I would have to be totally sappy here, but my whole childhood is a great memory.
  4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?Happily married (*wink* to the boyfriend here), with a child or two working as a successful photographer with an equally successful husband. :)
  5. What are the top 10 things on your bucket list?Learn to swim. Become part of a dog rescue community. Get a studio. Go para-sailing. Swim with dolphins. Have children some day and be the best parent I could be.  Go to NYC and see many Broadway shows.  Go to Europe. Own my own home. This is a recent one: become a cinematographer for something...then win an award for it.  :)
     
  6.  What are your feel good songs that make you smile when you're sad?Don't You - Darren Criss
    I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
    Defying Gravity - Wicked Soundtrack
     
  7. If you had to choose 3 things to make you happy, what would you choose and why?
    Spending time with my boyfriend and Lola, because nothing makes me happier than being surrounded by love.
    Watching a good movie with drinking hot chocolate, no explanation needed.
    Taking damn good photos at a shoot that I can be proud of forever, because it would make me feel accomplished.
  8. What is your tipple of choice?
    I admit that I had to google this one.  I don't drink much, but I like sweet wines and beer that doesn't smell too much like cat pee.
  9. What would your perfect holiday or travel experience be? Describe it.
    I haven't had a vacation in so long, it's almost sad.  Any vacation would work, as long as I'm not going to the destination for work.  Lately, we have traveled because we have a shoot or event to photograph...so any vacation where the camera stays home and we get to relax would be perfect.

  10. What would your dream career be?
    I'm already working on it.  Photography.  I just need to get to the point where I no longer need a part-time job on the side to make it!

  11. What advice would you give your teenage self?
    Ditch the guy, he isn't worth your time. You have a prince waiting for you around the bend.  Don't slack off too much in college, those classes will teach you more than you ever imagined.  Watch out when you drive on this December day, there will be a car accident. Oh, and buy better clothes. You looked silly in those jeans you thought fit you well.  Just saying.  :)

    1 comment:

    1. "Ditch the guy, he isn't worth your time." <-- I think these experiences are necessary when we're teenagers, because they help us learn what kind of guys WILL be worth it.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...