Friday, March 30, 2012

The Boyfriend picks another movie.

I haven't made a real post in a while.

Sorry y'all.  Been substitute teaching every day for the past 2 weeks, and come home wanting to sleep forever.

So this week, the local discount theater is going to screen Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Call me spoiled, picky, or whatever...but this doesn't sound fun to me.
Any movie where plots do not make sense, have pointless explosions happen and force 3D artists to wait hours for fireballs to render for a 5 second clip, or have Nicolas Cage in them usually don't call my attention.

The Boyfriend hasn't made a motion to see this movie at all since it's initial release a few weeks ago, but upon seeing the listing, he got kinda excited.
I can't tell if he was really excited, or just messing with me to get a reaction. Sometimes he does it to see what I'll do or say.

This is an exact dramatization of the moment Boyfriend informed me that this movie will be screened at the theater:
my DrawSomething drawing skills pay off on Microsoft Paint.  Notice the expert lines, the expert shading, and the realistic hair.  I should do this for commission.
beautiful.

So far, I have succeed in not seeing this movie.
Let's see how far I can hold on to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...