Thursday, July 12, 2012

An excuse to make a post during this writer's block of mine!

Saw this on Tumblr, thought I'd give it a shot :)

My Life Story in MP3 format.
  1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, etc)
  2. Put it on shuffle
  3. Press play
  4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
  5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
  6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…
Opening Credits :  “Trying To Pull Myself Away” - Glen Hansard from the Once Soundtrack
Waking Up : ”10,000 Promises”  -Backstreet Boys
First Day of School: ”Superman" - Dave Matthews Band
Falling in Love : “Lover Lay Down" - Dave Matthews Band (Perfect shuffle timing!)
Fight Song : ”Always" - Rilo Kiley
Prom : ”The Thrill Is Gone" - B.B. king
Life :  ”You and I" - Ingrid Michaelson
Mental Breakdown : “Between The Cheats" - Amy Winehouse
Driving : ”Free Bird" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Flashback : “Come In With the Rain" - Taylor Swift
Getting Back Together:  “I Run To You" - Lady Antebellum
Wedding : “By The Sea" - Sweeney Todd Soundtrack
Birth of Child : “Near To You" - A Fine Frenzy
Final Battle : “It Ends Tonight" - The All-American Rejects
Death Scene : “My Heart Will Go On" - Cover by New Found Glory
Funeral Song: “Don't Leave Me" - Blink-182
End Credits : “L.A. Freeway" - Roger Creager

 Wow...a lot of those actually kind of match up! I was giggling each time I switched to a new song and saw that it fit the moment listed almost perfectly!  And no, I didn't skip any songs.  :)

Anyone else want to do this?  Leave a comment so I can go see your song list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...