Sunday, July 22, 2012

InstaSunday!

I know a lot of people participate in InstaFriday, but I find Sunday a better time to show of highlights of my week via Instagram.

I'll do this every Sunday, I think, to make sure I always have at least one thing to post per week.  :)

If you have Instagram, feel free to follow: @alma_dear


My three little loves watching my dad get out of the vehicle :)
My Lola is on the right, and the family dogs Bubbles and Candy.  :)


Lola at Petsmart looking at all the toys I can't afford.




The best lip balm EVER. my lips were dry and hurting for about a week, and 1 day with this stuff made them go back to normal!



Stuck at the train.



My Lola!!



Does anyone else eat their milkshakes with french fries?
Whataburger fires are awesome.



I just love how my engagement ring shimmers in the sunlight. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lola is adorable. i love corgis. And um! YES!! I totally eat french fries with my milkshakes - must be chocolate though.

    I do love your blog so much that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lola is the best!! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who eats fries with a shake :)

      poop thank you!! I'll check out your post when I get on my computer!

      Delete
  2. Love the pics and that ring is gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...