Sunday, July 29, 2012

InstaSunday!

The second week of InstaSunday!

 :)



The stray cats that refuge at my house.  :)  They get fed daily.

My Lola asleep on my bed.

GPOY. Finally had a good curly hair day!  The next day, my hair got fuzzy, and I realized that I need a hair cut.

Nail color for the moment. Pink glitter!

Paul and I made s'mores the other night over the stove.  :)

Our Trust Snape stickers from 2007 when we reserved our copies of The Deathly Hallows.  :)

I was watching Olympic Gymnastics on NBC's online live feed and found my crayons. My artistic skills are certainly something to be jealous about.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like everyone is doing instagram posts today!! haha this was cute! Feel free to check out mine :) http://mylifesnotalwayseasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...