Saturday, April 5, 2014

Frozen: An Obsession Post.

Like many other young girls under the age of 10, I am currently a passenger on that wild and seemingly endless ride that is Frozen.



Husband and I watched this in theaters twice and I took my nieces to watch it one night with me. We spent over $50 on this at the theater, snacks not included.

I loved this movie too much for words. So, without further ado, I present to you:

How to Know When Your Obsession With Frozen is Getting Scary




  1. You sing Let It Go to your dog while waiting for him/her to poop.
    I have done this on a number of occasions. We live in an apartment, so going outside entails leashing our Lola up and having to walk around until she is satisfied with a spot to, well, Let It Go.  Many times, I end up singing this to her...loud enough for the surrounding neighbors to hear.


  2. You sing Let It Go to your husband while asking him to vent about his workday.
    Everyday. Seriously.  I'm sure I have annoyed him with it by now.


  3. You sing karaoke versions of all the music super loudly in your apartment. Loud enough for the neighbors walking by to stop and listen for a while wondering who is making all that damn racket.
    Living downstairs means we have a lot of people walk by our apartment. We have a lot of privacy...but singing at the top of my lungs near a window means I am easily heard.

  4. You sing Let It Go to your dog while telling her to let go of any trash/sticks/poop she may have picked up during her walks.

    This song is obviously very versatile and useful in my life.   I basically find any situation I can use it in and make that an excuse to sing it.

    Whenever a moment comes up in life where you can burst out into song and live your life as musical..take it!
  5. You make up your own versions to Do You Wanna Build A Snowman, including versions for your dog when going on car rides.

    This is real.  I sing this on behalf of Lola when putting her in the car to go out.  Example of this is the following:
    (sing to the tune of Do You Wanna Build A Snowman)
    Are we going on a car ride?
    Come on, turn on the car
    I never go out anymore
    Open up the door
    So we could buckle up!
    Let's go to Petsmart, or to the park
    Anywhere but the vet!
    Are we going on a car ride?
    Let's go now on the car ride!

    (Let's go, Lola!)
    OKAY YAY!


  6. You say "Woo Hoo! Big Summer Blowout!" whenever you walk into the Dollar Deals section at Target.

    So much awesome for $1 or $3. WHOA.

  7. You force your husband to sing Love Is An Open Door with you to make sure you can harmonize correctly while he is trying to nap. Not only that, but you grab his hands and make him to the funny synchronization dance with you.

    This happened today.  He was trying to nap and I was wide awake, so I had him sing with me.  Ever so lovingly, he obliged.  Because he loves me. :)


  8. When you quote Little Anna just about every morning when the alarm goes off.

    The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play!
    Of course waking up as early as I do is never fun, but I try to make it fun!


If you are also a fellow Frozen lover, what are your signs of obsession?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...